Showing captions for "ads"


funny

98% of the American say, "holy shit my dads going to kill me" when driving into a ditch. The other 2% are from TEXAS and the say, "HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SHIT.

by captionplusapp

Copy
motivation

Unless you have walked the roads that I have traveled, lived in the same situations that I have lived, you have absolutely no right to judge me for who I am!

by captionplusapp

Copy
travel

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

by captionplusapp

Copy
festivals

Let the skin breathe, old enjoy, dogs sleep, kids heathy and roads clean this Diwali.

by captionplusapp

Copy
wedding

It's not chains but tiny threads that sew people together through the years.

by captionplusapp

Copy
travel

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

by captionplusapp

Copy
music

I go wherever my guitar leads me.

by captionplusapp

Copy
music

Music leads to revolutions. Guitar just adds a little rhythm to it.

by captionplusapp

Copy
motivation

Difficult roads often lead to... beautiful destinations.

by captionplusapp

Copy
horoscopes

Cancers are good-hearted. They have good heads on their shoulders. Don't take advantage of that.

by captionplusapp

Copy
fitness

Some days you eat salads and go do yoga. Some days you eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants. It's called balance.

by captionplusapp

Copy
emotions

“Your mood is constantly changing, your psychology is constantly changing, your desires, your fads, your fears, your attitudes are constantly changing! Why? Because you have not attained wisdom yet! Only through wisdom your storms will settle down and your waves will calm down.” - Mehmet Murat ildan

by captionplusapp

Copy
books

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.” – George R.R. Martin

by captionplusapp

Copy
books

If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.

by captionplusapp

Copy
motivation

No road leads to success unless you walk on it.

by saniabhosekar

Copy
father's day

Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song. - Pam Brown

by captionplusapp

Copy
travel

⛺..Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations..⛺

by blabberingtongue

Copy
travel

In life we have two roads available. Take them both. Life is all about the adventures. 😉

by travelingscorpiovibes

Copy
travel

Bike lane: the section of the road that accommodates wide loads and has speed bumps to protect drunk drivers.

by udawat_rahulsingh

Copy
beauty

She spreads her fragrance like a flower and her words are sharp like a sword. She is a woman, always there with her loved ones' side and standing strong like a pillar. Respect is the only thing she craves for❤

by adorable_areeba_

Copy
nature

"painful. even I have a life, it hurts that you human are cutting us off hurting us by been selfish. I have provided you guys oxygen, home a wonderful environment to live in but what have you been doing cutting us off for building roads, highways, building, etc.... How you humans will survive without fresh oxygen if am not alive. Please live and let us live. "

by sneha_c09

Copy
quotes

"Unlimited power in the hands of Limited people always leads to cruelty." ☁️🗺

by travelingscorpiovibes

Copy
celebrations

Happy New Year..✨♥️ Year which will bring loads of happiness in the lifes of needy people. Year which will bring Smiles across the globe.🌍

by _a.m.a.n.shrivastava._

Copy
motivation

More ways..... Leads to more learnings

by shamsheeram

Copy
Quarantine

these days reached me the equality. I realized that the borders that someone have drawn in a piece cannot differentiate us. The corona did not spreads to a particular caste or religion because it doesn't knows that much about caste or religion, but it just knows that all human beings are same for them. so here after instead of respecting your caste you just respect all the human beings.

by trippy__ki_d

Copy
sports

#win #jersey #touchdown #soccerball #stretch #field #footballseason #footballgames #quarterback #soccergame #pads #soccerlife #kick #nfl #catch #stadium #champions #footballgame #superbowl #futbol #fit #yards #yardline #football #team #pass #ball #grass #footballplayeru

by fahrik_the_boss

Copy